Our garage flooring features a non-slip, self-draining design that provides a clean, dry surface. The tiles snap together for a quick and easy installation. They can also easily be taken apart and lifted up to remove dirt and debris underneath. From garages, pools, patios, to athletic courts, special event floors and more, it has never been easier to transform your space with a Montezuma® flooring solution. Available in three different colors. All colors interlock with each other, so you can create a custom floor design.
Watch the three videos in the slider above to learn more about our garage flooring, including how to install and clean it.
Tile Size: 15-3/4" x 15-3/4" x 5/8" (40 cm x 40 cm x 1.6 cm)
Packaging: 10.32 ft2 (0.959 m2) per carton, 6 tiles per carton
EDGES FOR DRAIN-THRU FLOOR TILE
CORNER FOR DRAIN-THRU FLOOR TILE
Actual product may differ slightly from the photos. Any tools and other props shown in the photos are not included.
- Non-slip, self-draining design provides a clean, dry surface
- Easy, adhesive-free installation that takes hours, not days
- Channeling system makes it easy to remove dirt and debris
- Silent when you walk on it
- Ultra thick for protection and durability
- Resistant to oil, gas, acid and solvents
- Heat resistant up to 248°F (120°C)
- UV stabilizer makes colors resistant to fading
- Low maintenance, hassle free cleaning with yard blower, pressure hose, shop vac or mop
- Cuts easily with a fine tooth blade – no extra tools required for installation
- 100% Recyclable and sustainable
Channeling: 1/4" (6.35 mm)
Profile: Open 1/8" (3 mm) perforation
Compressive strength: 2,500 psi and 60,000 lbs of rollover weight
Temperature tolerance: -22°F–248°F (-30°C–120°C)
Fire rating: Horizontal burn rating
Material: 100% UV stabilized virgin polypropylene
For assembly instructions and warranty information, download the owner's manual.