30 x 19 in. Steel Triangle® Toolbox
We process all orders in USD $. Conversions to other currencies provided for your reference only.
SHIPS TO CANADA ONLY
Shipping rates to Canada calculated at checkout.
Excludes Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Yukon, and Newfoundland and Labrador. For these or other locations, please contact us for a freight quote at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-459-4409 (Monday–Friday, 8:00 am–4:30 pm, CST).
The 30 x 19 in. Steel Triangle® Toolbox allows you to organize more than 269 tools and see them all at a glance with the multi-tier design. When closed, the trademarked lid design locks tools in position, creating protection, security and organization.
Use in your workspace or mount to a vehicle for work or play. For instructions on how to mount to your vehicle, see the instruction sheet in the Manuals section below.
Actual product may differ slightly from the photos. Any tools and other props shown in the photos are not included.California Residents WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Organize 269+ tools and accessories
- Multi-tier design allows you to see tools at a glance
- Heavy-duty steel pegs help hold sockets and wrenches in place
- Use in workspace or mount to your work or recreational vehicle
- Durable, reliable and long-lasting performance
- Lid design locks tools in place when closed even under off-road conditions
- 16-gauge steel construction ensures strength, durability and protection
- Designed to carry both SAE and Metric tools
- Weather resistant seal on lid protects tools against dust and moisture
- Lock and latching system secures tools from unauthorized use
- Durable UV resistant powder coat paint is built for outdoor use
Width: 30-3/4" (78.1 cm)
Depth: 19-5/8" (49.7 cm)
Height: 20-3/8" (51.9 cm)
Net Weight: 85.98 lb (39 kg)
Maximum Product Weight (including contents): 500 lb (226.8 kg)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
For more information, including assembly instructions and parts list, download the owner's manual.
Mounting The Triangle to a Vehicle Instruction Sheet
For instructions on how to mount your triangle toolbox on a vehicle, download the instruction sheet below.
Pretty impressed with amount of tools this box will hold I have so many in it and there�s still room for more. Im was also impressed with the build quality and the quality of the materials very well made and thought out. My only issue which is very minor but want put it out there was the glue that�s used to hold the big sticker on the front was a huge pain to remove but other than that it�s a great box I love and can�t wait to get it set up on my service truck