The 18 x 12 in. Steel Shopbox™ is designed to hold the 50 most popular tools and supplies owned by the average homeowner. Organize your hand and power tools, and see them all at a glance with the multi-tier design. When closed, the trademarked triangle lid design locks tools in position, creating protection, security and organization. The power tool holder and grommet hole are included for superior power management. The bottom drawer is perfect for storing larger tools.
This toolbox is specifically designed for use in your indoor shop. Not for outdoor use.
Actual product may differ slightly from the photos. Any tools and other props shown in the photos are not included.
- Triangle® lid design locks tools and drawer in place when closed
- Designed specifically for use in your indoor shop
- Multi-tier design allows you to see tools at a glance
- Innovative interior design provides more storage possibilities
- Steel construction for durable, reliable and long-lasting performance
- Heavy-duty steel pegs help hold sockets and wrenches in place
- Organizer platform keeps screwdrivers, ratchets and pliers within easy reach
- Built-in bay will accommodate most battery operated drills
- Grommet hole included for superior cord management
- Large drawer with 70 lb ball bearing drawer slides stores bulky tools and equipment
- Designed to carry both SAE and Metric tools
- Gas shock keeps lid in place when open
- Swing up steel handles make it easy to move
- Removable parts storage bin included
- Features a two-point locking system and key coded cylinder lock
Width: 18" (45.7 cm)
Depth: 12" (30.5 cm)
Height: 17" (43.2 cm)
Net weight: 40 lb (18 kg)
Maximum Product Weight (including contents): 200 lb (91 kg)
Maximum Drawer Weight: 70 lb (32 kg)
For more information, including assembly instructions and parts list, download the owner's manual.