72 x 30 in. 10-Drawer Tool Chest
We process all orders in USD $. Conversions to other currencies provided for your reference only.
Free shipping to the contiguous United States.
Excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Protectorates, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Yukon, and Newfoundland and Labrador. For these or other locations, please contact us for a freight quote at email@example.com or 1-800-459-4409 (Monday–Friday, 8:00 am–4:30 pm, CST).
Our new 72 x 30 in. tool chest features an exclusive Heavy Duty Raise and Release latching system that keeps drawers tightly closed, while the tubular locks keep your valuables protected. Full extension ball bearing drawer slides hold up to 250 lb., increasing capacity over comparable tool chests and providing a smooth pull action. Power and USB outlets in the till area make it quick and easy to charge your power tools and mobile devices.
Pairs with: 72" x 30" 16-DRAWER TOOL CABINET (BKM723016TC)
Actual product may differ slightly from the photos. Any tools and other props shown in the photos are not included.California residents see www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Heavy Duty Raise and ReleaseTM drawer latching system keeps drawers tightly closed
- Power and USB outlets make charging quick and easy
- Full extension ball bearing drawer slides hold 250 lb
- Indented angle sides provide more structural rigidity
- Chamfered corners eliminate the sharp corners in traditional toolboxes
- Tubular locks keep valuables out of unauthorized hands – one locks all drawers, the other locks just the security drawer
- Gas struts make it easy to open the lid
- Deluxe drawer liners protect drawers and tools from wear and tear
- Durable powder coat paint keeps color from fading
Width: 72-5/8" (184.6 cm)
Depth: 29-7/8" (76 cm)
Height: 25-7/8" (65.6 cm)
Net Weight: 410 lb (186 kg)
Maximum Product Weight (including contents): 6,750 lb (3,062 kg)
Maximum Drawer Weight: 250 lb (113 kg)
Drawer Pulls: Raise and Release
Side Handles: None
Till Liner: One included
Drawer Liners: Ten included
Four plugs, two USB outlets
SURGE PROTECTIVE DEVICES
RATING: 120 V AC 15 A 60 Hz 1875 W
USB: TOTAL 2.1 A – Check your device for compatibility
USB O/P: IT EQUIPMENT ONLY
VPR: 700 V (L-B) TYPE 3 SPD
CONFORMS TO UL STD. NO 1363 AND ANSI/UL STD. NO. 1449
CERTIFIED TO CSA STD. C22.2 NO. 21
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
For more information, including assembly instructions and parts list, download the owner's manual.