You may have questions on how to start looking through Montezuma products. For example, should you purchase a steel or aluminum toolbox? Montezuma supplies products that come in both variations. All your questions can be answered, no matter how specific or broad.
Montezuma builds its products with ease and efficiency in mind. You do not have to worry about the quality of Montezuma tool chests. Units range in size based on your needs and space allotted. Some unique features are: side handles that are placed around the unit so the unit can be pushed once the casters have been installed and hex bolts that connect the chest to the cabinet if the model allows for compartmentalization.
Get your workshop or garage organized with a Montezuma tool chest. Efficiency is the name of the game with roomy drawers, device compatible power strip, and space saving units. Coordinate your tools and livelihood with a Montezuma tool chest.
- Drawers are kept secure with the Montezuma Heavy Duty Raise and ReleaseTM latching system
- Power and USB outlets are located on the side of the unit for easy technology maintenance
- Outlets rated at minimum 120 V AC / 1875 W
- USB outlets rated for 2.1 A
- The latching system and ball bearing drawer slides hold up to 150 lb
- Heavier items can be stored in the drawers due to the dual slides
- Sharp corners are no longer a problem, unlike other competitors’ toolboxes, with chamfered corners
- Keep your tools and valuables safe by using the provided tubular locks
- One key locks all drawers while the other locks are for the chest’s security drawer
- Easy transportation is accomplished with rugged casters
- Some units come with adjustable shelves and pegboard
- Reduced fading and wear and tear with durable power coat paint and tough drawer liners
- Questions and concerns can be addressed by the detailed owner’s manual and experienced customer service representatives