56 x 24 in. Tool Hutch
We process all orders in USD $. Conversions to other currencies provided for your reference only.
Free shipping to the contiguous United States.
Excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Protectorates, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Yukon, and Newfoundland and Labrador. For these or other locations, please contact us for a freight quote at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-459-4409 (Monday–Friday, 8:00 am–4:30 pm, CST).
Our new 56 x 24 in. tool hutch provides you with 33% more cubic space than a standard 18 in. deep tool hutch. It is designed to go on top of our 56 x 24 in. tool cabinet. With an adjustable shelf and pegboard, it is the perfect way to expand the storage space of your tool cabinet, while also offering use of your cabinet worktop as a workspace. Power and USB outlets make it quick and easy to charge your power tools and mobile devices, while the tubular lock keeps your valuables protected.
Pairs with: 56" x 24" 11-DRAWER TOOL CABINET (BKM562411TC)
Actual product may differ slightly from the photos. Any tools and other props shown in the photos are not included.California Residents WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Power and USB outlets make charging quick and easy
- Pegboard back wall is perfect for hanging tools for easy access (hooks not included)
- Adjustable shelf offers greater storage flexibility
- Gas struts make it easy to open the hutch, allowing greater visibility and easy access to larger tools
- Indented angle sides provide more structural rigidity
- Chamfered corners eliminate the sharp corners in traditional toolboxes
- Tubular lock keeps valuables out of unauthorized hands
- Durable powder coat paint keeps color from fading
Width: 56" (142.2 cm)
Depth: 24-5/8" (62.5 cm)
Height: 25" (63.5 cm)
Net Weight: 108 lb (49 kg)
Maximum Shelf Weight: 100 lb (45 kg)
Shelf: One included
Four plugs, two USB outlets
SURGE PROTECTIVE DEVICES
RATING: 120 V AC 15 A 60 Hz 1875 W
USB: TOTAL 2.1 A – Check your device for compatibility
USB O/P: IT EQUIPMENT ONLY
VPR: 700 V (L-B) TYPE 3 SPD
CONFORMS TO UL STD. NO 1363 AND ANSI/UL STD. NO. 1449
CERTIFIED TO CSA STD. C22.2 NO. 21
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
For more information, including assembly instructions and parts list, download the owner's manual.