The 15 x 10 in. Steel Shopbox™ is a portable toolbox that lets you see all your tools at a glance. Organize up to 22 sockets, 5 wrenches, screwdrivers, pliers, wrenches and more. When closed, the trademarked triangle lid design locks tools in place, even if the box is turned upside down. This handheld toolbox has a carry handle to make it easy to move and padlock eyelets secure the lid (padlocks not included). Separate compartments store for all your gear, including steel tines for sockets and wrenches, two bin spaces, a tool platform for screwdrivers and pliers, and a large open area for bulkier items. The front edge folds down for easy access to bulk storage areas.
This toolbox is specifically designed for use in your indoor shop. Not for outdoor use.
Actual product may differ slightly from the photos. Any tools and other props shown in the photos are not included.
- Lid keeps sockets and most handheld tools in place, even if the box is turned upside down
- Tool platform holds frequently used handheld tools including screwdrivers, ratchets, pliers and more
- Two nickel-plated locking bolts with padlock eyelets secure the lid when closed (padlocks not included)
- Holds twelve 1/4” sockets and ten 3/8” sockets plus five wrenches
- Two bin spaces provide storage for supplies and other tools
- Large open area under tool platform allows for storage of larger supplies
- Mechanical lid support holds the lid up and in place when open
- Front edge folds down for better access to storage spaces
- Carry handle with riveted cleats make it safe and easy to move
Width: 15.35" (39 cm)
Depth: 10.4" (25.5 cm)
Height: 13.19" (33.5 cm)
Net weight: 14.33 lb (6.5 kg)
Maximum Product Weight (including contents): 50 lb (22.7 kg)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
For more information, including assembly instructions and parts list, download the owner's manual.